But the problem of linkwithin
showing the related post on the page post and the blog post is always been the difficulties of many website owners to remove or hide it.
No fears again man because i will show you how to remove or hide it in this post by simply using your blog HTML to do that... Just follow the process.
Before you can do this, you need to make sure that if you have installed the related blog post widgets just remove it from your templates and follow the instructions below ..
CHECKOUT THE PROCEDURES
- Go to your edit HTML from your blogger dashboard
- find the body code by CTRL + F </body>
- log on to linkwithin and get your code by following the method below
- copy the widget code and paste it in a notepad
- Put your widget code in between this code like this
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'> PASTE THE WIDGET CODE HERE </b:if>
- NOW go to the blogger template and paste the code just before </body> and save your template editor
IF THE POST WAS HELPFUL TO YOU PLEASE SHARE IT FOR US ...HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON