BlackBerry DTEK60 hands-on: Higher-end specs, nice looking hardware and trusted security

When the DTEK50 was originally announced, I admit my personal interest level in the device was rather low. After getting my hands on one, though, that changed. As it turns out, for me, the DTEK50 is great but as the news of a the DTEK60 started to eek out, I began to think about how I would like something similar to the DTEK50 only with higher specs. As it turns out, that's exactly what the freshly announced DTEK60 brings to the table.

DTEK60 is the second device in the DTEK series of secure Android smartphones from BlackBerry.

When the DTEK50 was originally announced, I admit my personal interest level in the device was rather low. After getting my hands on one, though, that changed. As it turns out, for me, the DTEK50 is great and I chose to use it over my Priv but as the news of a the DTEK60 started to eek out, I began to think about how I would like something similar to the DTEK50 only with higher specs. That's exactly what the freshly announced DTEK60 brings to the table and more. I've spent some time with the DTEK60, not enough for a full review as of yet, but enough to share some of my initial thoughts on the device.

Read More »


Read more>> Source Link http://ift.tt/2f4dzPO via CrackBerry.com - The #1 Site for BlackBerry Users (and Abusers!)

0 default, disqus:

Post a Comment