From the Editor's Desk: What city should we do a CrackBerry Meetup in next?!

The vibe was so awesome at our Toronto CrackBerry Meetup with so much BlackBerry KEYone love in the air that I just have to take the CrackBerry Meetup show on the road. Where should I fly to next?

The vibe was so awesome at our Toronto CrackBerry Meetup with so much BlackBerry KEYone love in the air that I just have to take the CrackBerry Meetup show on the road

Hello from Toronto!

I'm back on Canadian soil after what was a crazy, busy, awesome and hella fun stint in Barcelona for Mobile World Congress.

While in Barcelona we celebrated CrackBerry's 10 Year Anniversary with a meetup which included TEN CrackBerry members flown in from around the world. If you missed James Nieve's recap, you should read it - memories made for life!

Flying home from Barcelona, I'm fortunate to have with me a BlackBerry KEYone to use. As it's still a pre-final production run unit, I won't be posting any sort of full CBK-style review of it just yet (our full review will go up at the same time as other publications when that happens), but that doesn't mean in the meantime we can't have some CrackBerry fun with it.

Case in point, on Saturday evening we held a CrackBerry Meetup in Toronto where attendees had a chance to go hands-on with the KEYone. Honestly, when I put out the word on this, I thought we'd have 15-20 BlackBerry fans RSVP. Instead, we had 180 people RSVP in the first 24 hours. Considering I put out the word before having a venue booked, I had to cap the RSVP limit at 180 people - I'm pretty sure if I left it running we would have had more than double that RSVP!

Read More »


Read more>> Source Link http://ift.tt/2lSRu5u via CrackBerry.com - The #1 Site for BlackBerry Users (and Abusers!)

0 default, disqus:

Post a Comment