From the Editor's Desk: The Final Countdown to KEYone in North America

For those of you in North America, we're into the FINAL COUNTDOWN leading up to the May 31st availability of the BlackBerry KEYone!

Hello, CrackBerry Nation!

For those of you in North America, we're into the FINAL COUNTDOWN leading up to the May 31st availability of the BlackBerry KEYone. I've been having some fun on Instagram this week drawing the countdown out using KEYone's. That number 8 is a work of art, don't you think? And no, those are not all my personal KEYones - they're the demo units I use at for our CrackBerry Meetups!

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be on US or Canadian soil for the BIG day -- I'll actually be in Taipei, Taiwan attending Computex 2017 -- but I thought I'd pop in to the blogs and say hello before I make the long trip and am living in the future. It's been a crazy few weeks for me - I went from two weeks of being sick to two weeks of insanely busy and fun travel as we completed our Canadian CrackBerry KEYone Meetup tour.

I had a few days to play catch up this week and now as I type this I'm actually sitting in the Air Canada lounge at the Vancouver airport, an hour away from making the almost 13-hour hop over to Hong Kong where I'll connect for Taipei.

I haven't had a chance to do much CrackBerry blogging since my BlackBerry KEYone Review went live, so I'll make the most of this airport waiting time. I have lots of little updates and quick thoughts to share, so keep reading!

Read More »


Read more>> Source Link http://ift.tt/2s4Fxg7 via CrackBerry.com - The #1 Site for BlackBerry Users (and Abusers!)

0 default, disqus:

Post a Comment