BlackBerry KEYone shows it can take a beating in this "real world" durability test video!

As promised, here's CrackBerry Kevin's first attempt at a BlackBerry KEYone durability test video. Drop tests, stomp tests and more! Watch to the end of the video for a chance to win a KEYone!!

As promised, here's CrackBerry Kevin's first attempt at a BlackBerry KEYone durability test video. Drop tests, stomp tests and more! Watch to the end of the video for a chance to win a KEYone!!

Recording a BlackBerry KEYone Drop Test video was one of the many ideas on my to videos to do list. After JerryRigEverything posted a video last week and the KEYone failed his bend test with the display popping out a little too easily, I prioritized this video to the front of the line and recorded it on Friday afternoon. I also went a little more all out crazy in the testing than I normally would have done otherwise, putting the KEYone through some "real world" durability tests to help prove it can take a beating.

I've been using the KEYone for over three months now and overall have been impressed with the KEYone -- be sure to read my BlackBerry KEYone review if you haven't yet -- and have found it to be a rugged and durable device based on my experiences to date. I've dropped it, sat on it, stepped on it, etc. without any issues at all.

For this video I purchased four brand new KEYones from Rogers in Canada to conduct the drop tests with. I only needed to make use of two of them in the video, so I'm giving the other two away (watch to the end for instructions on how to enter). After I eventually break the KEYone I dismantle it to get a better look at the adhesive that's holding the KEYone's display in. As you'll see, there is adhesive around the display (you can go re-watch the JerryRig video and see that unit has similar adhesive in place). I then break another KEYone (with great difficulty!) and take a look under the display of that one too.

Read More »


Read more>> Source Link http://ift.tt/2s86dxr via CrackBerry.com - The #1 Site for BlackBerry Users (and Abusers!)

0 default, disqus:

Post a Comment